A lifelong cheerleader’s guide to owning your truth, creating a fulfilling life and reaching your highest potential as a modern mom.
Whether stuck in a circumstance, blocked from introspection or seeking deeper purpose, You Got This! is a call for inspired action and reverence of personal triumph. It’s a permission slip to courageously celebrate all of life’s journeys, rebel against societal expectations, and discover the unabashed self-truth that will lead to powerful personal transformations and spiritual enlightenment.
- Awaken your very own personal cheerleader, capitalize on your inner resilience and enthusiasm, and lift your own spirits during times of struggle or uncertainty.
- Tap into your highest potential and achieve mind-blowing abundance, personal transformations and spiritual enlightenment.
- Move past limiting beliefs and break down unnecessary barriers to reveal your unrealized human potential.
- Discover the most effective way to problem solve, make tough decisions without hesitation, and rid yourself of doubt once and for all.
- Create a positive and enthusiastic environment for yourself and your children to flourish, regardless of any circumstance.
You Got This! is an honorable and brutally visible chronicle of a former cheerleader and current mom’s perspective –written in a language that will especially resonate with today’s modern parent — unleashing the true grit of what it takes to reach ones highest potential and as well as the top of the pyramid.
ABOUT ALLY LOPRETE
Known as the Work/Life Balance Parenting expert, Ally Loprete founded the widely popular OurMilkMoney.com, the largest online search directory for parents in the world. A non-profit organization, OMM lists the products and services of thousands of self-employed parents in more than 300 cities across the globe. In addition to inspiring a movement of work-at-home moms and dads who support each other with their own purchasing power, Ally has created an abundance of opportunity for parents who are seeking alternatives to expensive daycare and long hours away from home.
Nationally recognized as a vibrant a dynamic public speaker, Ally hosts a radio program on iHeart America’s Talk Radio with more than 6 million listeners. She is also the newest talk show host to join the line up of the second season of Wake Up on broadcast television. It is on her weekly program, This Little Parent Stayed Home. Ally has been diligently chipping away at her mission to bring 1 million parents home through self-employment and entrepreneurship.
Prior to becoming a self-employed parent, Ally spent several years in various creative roles at ABC Television, and although her time there was rewarding and plentiful, it wasn’t until her first child was born that she came to realize her true calling in life. Returning to work with knots in her stomach from dropping her newborn off at a poorly run home daycare, she became determined to find a way to better her family’s situation.