TITLE: Locating Runaway Teens
Special Hosts: Special Guest: The current President of the World Association of Detectives, Gregory Scott
The current President of the World Association of Detectives, Gregory Scott addresses the subject of; Locating runaway teens. Listen to Allen and Greg discuss what to do if your teenager runs away, how to find them, and communication skills that just might keep them from running away in the first place. (This is a replay of our August 11th show)
The World Association of Detectives was formed as a joint venture by the combined membership of the World Association of Detectives and the International Secret Service Association for the following purposes:
- To promote and maintain the highest ethical practices in the profession of private investigator or security service;
- To select for membership only those individuals whose personal and professional backgrounds and business affiliations have strictly observed the precepts of truth, accuracy and prudence;
- To endeavor to eliminate unreliable, incompetent and irresponsible members of the profession;
- To foster and perpetuate a spirit of cooperation among its members and with all those engaged in law enforcement; and
- To further and establish a mutual feeling of trust, goodwill and friendship among agencies throughout the world.
- About the World Association of Detectives
- The World Association of Detectives, Inc. is an outstanding and leading international organization whose members are the leaders of their profession in their respective communities and countries.
HISTORY OF THE ASSOCIATION
In 1950, the World Secret Service Association, Inc., an international organization of private investigators, was formed as a joint venture by the combined membership of the World Association of Detectives (founded in 1925) and the International Secret Service Association (founded in 1921). In 1966, by unanimous vote of the membership, we again adopted the name of the World Association of Detectives.
PURPOSE OF THE ASSOCIATION
Our chief goals are to promote and maintain the highest ethical practices in the profession, and to foster and perpetuate a spirit of cooperation among our members and allied organizations. We endeavor to create and further mutual trust, goodwill and friendship.
Annual Conferences, including seminars, are held with educational intent and professional objectives. The Association merits its existence only so far as it can set higher standards, elevate the business or profession, and help enlighten individual members in better approaches and techniques in their efforts. Annually, conventions and seminars have been held in prominent cities throughout the world. World-wide contacts are of great value.
The Association publishes the W.A.D. NEWS, which contains articles of interest to the membership, information on legislative matters, and association activities.